Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Update : Wednesday, 8/23/2011 1030PM

I apologize for no updates yesterday...err...at least I don't remember doing one. I may have though. It was a crappy day for me, because I didn't get to see Court at all, and Jackson for only a few minutes.

However, this evening, we got to spend several hours together. It was a very nice time. I believe folks take family time for granted. It is important! Enjoy it, because you never know when it may be gone!

Court is still making progress, and the goal of Friday is fast approaching! Court's antibiotics ended today. As long as she continues without a fever and her white blood cell count stays at normal, the goal will be achieved.

Please keep the prayers coming just a little longer! I once heard a friend of mine say, "don't let the faith end, just before the miracle". Truer words were never said.

1 comment:

  1. I have come to realize over the years that one thing that is really important is ur family.No matter what they also have back no matter how close or how far away they may be and I am here if yous ever need me.I am so glad everything is getting better for yous and u will soon have ur family home with u where they belong.I am still saying prayers for yous and much love for u and ur family.

    ReplyDelete