Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Update : Tuesday, 8/16/2011 845AM

Just a real quick update...as I attempt to return to work and continue classes, I'm finding it hard to make timely updates and keep everyone informed, so I have asked Kara and Andrea to help with updates.

Jackson is doing great. He had his first pediatricians appointment yesterday. She said he was great, and she didn't need to see him again until 2 months! That would scare me after the ordeal, but the NICU nurses said that Dr. Taylor is an amazing pediatrician. I did really like her.

Court had a liver biopsy done yesterday. It takes about 4 to 5 days to get the results back. The setting sucked, but it was nice to sit and chat with my wife while we waited for them to get ready. They also drew a full two liters of fluid from her stomach yesterday. I heard they thought they could have gotten two more. Insane!

Other than that, she still has five teams of doctors watching her daily. Her spirits seem high, and she is pretty with it most of the time. More family coming in today to see her, and that always cheers her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment